Rake Wall Table
Take all time-consuming walls off the primary productions line with the Triad Rake Wall Table. This table produces accurate, quality rake walls and balloon walls that help you focus on your overall lineal footage output to make a more consistent product.
The table has a manually adjustable rake side, 0 to 12/12 pitch.
There are tool dollies, each holds a nailing tool, on the straight side of the table, along with counterbalanced cast iron stud locators that react when studs or components are placed on them.
Stud locators are also located on an adjustable center support bar to help ensure perfectly square walls.
- Electrical Standard: 120 V, 1 PH, 5 AMPs
- Air Requirements: 100 PSI, .5 CFM
- Size: 36’ L x 15’10” W
Video Demonstration of Rake Wall Table
- Cut up to four separate 2″ x 10″ or 2″ x 12″ stringers at one time.
- Accommodates stringer angles from 25 degrees to 45 degrees.
- Under-Carriage Waste Conveyor (transports the waste from cuts from under the machine for more convenient clean-up.)
Do You Have any Questions?
Ask it NOW via our Quick Question Form Or, if you prefer, feel free to call the factory at 1-800-568-7423 ext. 133 Email direct: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available to help you from 8am-5pm Central time weekdays.