The Triad Material Bridge is designed to move along the table and hold material for the wall panels. This allows the operator to place the material “on the fly” and eliminates extra walking.
The bridge is guided by a track, squared to the table. Adding the Material Bridge to any wall panel table saves labor for faster production times.
- 10,000 lb. weight capacity
- 3’ height clearance
- 4’ wide platform area
- Electrical Standard: 120V, 1 PH, 10 AMPs
- Air Requirements: 100 PSI, 1/2″ NPT
- 1/2 HP DC Drive
- Cut up to four separate 2″ x 10″ or 2″ x 12″ stringers at one time.
- Accommodates stringer angles from 25 degrees to 45 degrees.
Under-Carriage Waste Conveyor (transports the waste from cuts from under the machine for more convenient clean-up.)
Do You Have any Questions?
Ask it NOW via our Quick Question Form Or, if you prefer, feel free to call the factory at 1-800-568-7423 ext. 133 Email direct: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available to help you from 8am-5pm Central time weekdays.