The Triad Tilt Ro-Cat (Rough Opening Component and Assembly Table) takes a pre-nailed steel header and sill units and provides the means to square the units as an operator joins them to a pair of trimmers. This table is exclusively for steel framing.
The Tilting feature give you access to the backside of the finished wall, or for offloading to a near-vertical position to a rough opening or material cart.
By activating the pop-up rollers, the finished window or door buck is pushed off onto a skate wheel conveyor, stage for the very next wall to be built.
- Electrical Standard: N/A
- Air Requirements: 100 PSI, .5 CFM
- Size: 10’ L x 10’ W
- Weight: lbs.
- Fast, efficient, and easy to use
- Accepts pre-fastened header and sill units
- Foot-pedal activation tilts one side of the Ro
- Cat for ease in fastening back side of the rough opening
- Foot-pedal activation for pop-up rollers to move pre-built rough opening onto conveyor system Rough Opening Cart, or to Triad framing table
Do You Have any Questions?
Ask it NOW via our Quick Question Form Or, if you prefer, feel free to call the factory at 1-800-568-7423 ext. 133 Email direct: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available to help you from 8am-5pm Central time weekdays.