Steel Rake Wall Table
Take all time-consuming walls off the primary productions line with the Steel Rake Wall Framing Table. This Rake Wall Machinery will produce accurate and quality rake walls and balloon walls that allow your main wall line to focus on producing your “bread and butter” – your overall lineal footage output and more consistent product.
The Steel Rake Wall Table has a manually adjustable rake side: 0 to 12/12 pitch. There are twin screw dollies on each side of the table, meaning the both sides of the stud are fixed to the plates simultaneously. Cast iron stud location flippers are counterbalanced and retract when studs or components are placed on them. There are also stud locators on an adjustable center support bar to help ensure perfectly square walls.
Pop-up Skate Wheel Conveyors allow you to easily roll off your assembled panels.
- Drum switch on each end of the table for wall height adjustment and for wall panel clamping and squaring
- Power height adjustment and clamping
- Adjustable squaring stops in 1/4″ increments up to 12″
- Adjustable center support bars, one with stud locators
- Electrical Standard: 120 Vac, 1 PH, 5 AMPs
- Air Requirements: Air Requirements: 100 PSI, .5 CFM
Video Demonstration of Steel Rake Wall Table
- Wall height range: 3’6″ to 40’8″
- Wall length: 10’ or 12′
Do You Have any Questions?
Ask it NOW via our Quick Question Form Or, if you prefer, feel free to call the factory at 1-800-568-7423 ext. 133 Email direct: firstname.lastname@example.org
Available to help you from 8am-5pm Central time weekdays.