Triad’s Bullnose Saw was designed to make beautiful bends on one (or both) end of the bottom step to your staircases. How?The It makes a series of perfectly spaced simultaneous shallow cuts (up to 60 cuts!) allowing you to easily bend a beautiful radius for your bottom step. Once you have the Bullnose Saw, you’ll never go back to your old way of creating the bullnose step!
- Electrical Standard: 208/240/480 V, 3 PH
- Air Requirements: 100 PSI, .5 CFM
- Size: 36’ L x 15’10” W
- Weight: 1500 lbs.
- Maximum depth of cuts: 1-1/4″
- Maximum length of cuts: 11-1/2″
- Cut Profile: Blades 1/8″ wide, spaced 3/8″ apart
Do You Have any Questions?
Ask it NOW via our Quick Question Form Or, if you prefer, feel free to call the factory at 1-800-568-7423 ext. 133 Email direct: email@example.com
Available to help you from 8am-5pm Central time weekdays.