The Trident Bridge is a tuned, integrated bridge that helps Wall Panel Manufactures have flexibility with tool spacing, selections of tool types, and speed for increased production.
The Trident Bridge was engineered with customer input. The new bridge incorporates a nimble 3 tool carriage that gives builders flexibility without compromising speed and efficiency, while at the same time significantly reducing tool cost over traditional bridges.
The Trident Bridge features a programmable touch screen for setting fastener spacing. The Trident Bridge is easily positioned using either a joystick or hand crank. The carriage is lined up with a laser and goes across each stud utilizing all three tools as it does. The bridge can detect openings and does not fire the tools as it glides over the top. The Trident Bridge is more efficient than single tool bar bridges with its unique bidirectional nailing, and always-at-the-ready carriage system.
- Electrical Standard: 120 V, 1 PH, 10 AMPs
- Air Requirements: 8 CFM at 100 PSI
- Touch screen allows you to set any field and seam line spacing
- Three tools fire across the stud and are alrernated as they fire
- Variable speed drive to control speed of firing
- Auto sensors the opening and does not fire the tools.
- Easy change out of the tools from nails to staples
- Fits GEN II and Generation 3 Tables
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Up to two different tool types on the bridge
- Tilt Tool Bar
- Space Fire