The Triad Steel Stud Framing Table is the newest innovation in framing table technology. This table was designed for ease in operation and minimal set-up time to drastically increase production capabilities of complete steel stud wall panels.
The Steel Stud Framer can be used for squaring, framing, and sheathing operations.
Materials can be laid-up quickly using our color-coded stud locator flippers. The studs can then be fastened quickly with the rolling Twin Screw Dollies, which cut production time to just minutes.
The Triad Twin Screw Dollies employ two electric industrial screw guns**, which simultaneously screw both sides of the top and bottom tracks. Each gun can be separately controlled at each stud and can drive through materials of differing gauges. Each gun automatically retracts and the operator can move the dolly smoothly along the dolly rail to the next stud location.
- Electrical Standard: 120 V, 1 PH, 5 AMPs
- Air Requirements: 100 PSI, .5CFM
- Size: Dependent on size of table.
- Weight: Dependent on size of table.
- Wall Heights: 6' 9" to 12' 3"
- Custom wall length up to 80 feet
- Screw guns supplied by customer**
*Specifications subject to change without notice.