The Specialty Wall Table has two parallel sides with pivot center for building rake walls if desired, along with several other specialty walls: rake walls, knee walls, balloon walls, gable walls, etc.
The tables have cast iron stud locator flippers on the fixed side and steel pins are adjustable on the rake side. Stud locators are counterbalanced and retract when studs or components are place on them. There is also a continuous squaring lip for precise square walls.
With a drum switch on each side of the table, wall height adjustment and panel clamping and squaring is made easy.
- Electrical Standard: 120 V, 1 PH, 5 AMPs
- Air Requirements: 100 PSI, .5 CFM
- Standard working height: N/A
- Wall heights: 3'6" to 40'8"
- Wall length: 8'
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Drum switch on each end of the table for wall height adjustment and for wall panel clamping and squaring
- Power height adjustment and clamping, 16-1/2 ft. of travel
- Adjustable squaring stops in 1/4" increments up to 12"
- Adjustable center support bars, one with stud locators