The Triad Specialty Steel Stud Framing Table was designed to handle the problems aligned with labor and space intensive rake and gable walls.
Take all the time consuming specialty walls off your primary line with this framing table. It will allow you to focus your overall output on a better quality product.
Triad’s Steel Stud Specialty Wall Table has one stationary end and one adjustable pivot end for a 0 to 12/12 pitch. A continuous squaring lip on the top of the straight end and pivot end aids in producing a quality wall.
The Specialty Steel Stud Framing Table also uses the Twin Screw Dollies, with two screw guns for simultaneous top and bottom fastening, which can be moved along rails mounted on the ends of the table. The dollies simply operate with use of a push button thats fire to fasten the stud and tracks.
- Electrical Standard: 120 V, 1 PH, 20 AMPs
- Air Requirements: 100 PSI, .5 CFM
- Table size determined by customer needs and specifications
- Can fasten 2 x 4, 2 x 6, and 2 x 8 material
- Wall lengths options (table length): 16' to 80' in 4 foot increments
- Wall heights (table width): 6'9" to 12'3"
*Specifications subject to change without notice.