The Sheathing Delivery System (SDS) is an available feature for all Triad framing tables and can be retrofitted on any Triad wall system.
With the Sheathing Delivery System, sheathing is delivered on a magazine. There are three magazines that come with the standard system. The cart is turned perpendicular to the table and rides on a track automatically. As the sheathing slide offs by the operator onto the table, the cart automatically adjusts up so the sheathing is always level to the table. The operator then hits auto return and starts the process again for the next wall. The Sheathing Delivery System is easy to load and unload.
- Electrical Standard: 120 V, 1 PH, 20 AMPs
- Air Requirements: 100 PSI, .5 CFM
- Motors(2): 2, 3PH inductace conveyor
- Electronic controls on each end
- Heavy-duty torque limiter to prevent drivetrain damage
*Specifications subject to change without notice.