Eliminate production bottlenecks with specialty walls or balloon wall framing by utilizing the Steel Rake Wall Table.
Take all time-consuming walls off the primary productions line with the Steel Rake Wall Framing Table. This table will produce accurate and quality rake walls and balloon walls that help you focus on your overall lineal footage output and more consistent product.
The table has manually adjustable rake side, 0 to 12/12 pitch on Steel Rake Wall Table. There are twin screw dollies on the straight side of the table, along cast iron stud location flippers. The stud locators are counterbalanced and retract when studs or components are placed on them.
There are also stud locators on an adjustable center support bar to help ensure perfectly square walls.
- Electrical Standard: 120 V, 1 PH, 5 AMPs
- Air Requirements: 100 PSI, .5 CFM
- Standard working height: N/A
- Wall heights: 3'6" to 40'8"
- Wall length: 10' or 12'
*Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Drum switch on each end of the table for wall height adjustment and for wall panel clamping and squaring
- Power height adjustment and clamping
- Adjustable squaring stops in 1/4" increments up to 12"
- Adjustable center support bars, one with stud locators