The Triad CN-4 Component Nailer semi-automatically makes top quality housing components efficiently and with less expense.
Material is laid and clamped into position by nine clamping bars. Bars are spaced to give a minimum of 4-point clamping of components 2 feet or longer and are quickly adjustable. The squaring stop is used for components up to 10 feet, while the unique flip-away design allows for longer components.
The superior design and heavy construction give square clamping results. It accurately locates, presses, and nails parts. A stop is provided to limit accidental nailing on the edge. Also, when using nailing tools in the side position, components such as corners, trimmers, partition lead-ins, and others can be assembled.
- Electrical Standard: 120 V, 2 AMP
- Air Requirements: 4 CFM at 90 PSI
- HP: N/A
- Size: 67" H x 153" L x 54" W
- Weight: approx. 1500 lbs.
- Vertical clamping pressure: 160 lbs. at 100 PSI
- Horizontal clamping pressure: 475 lbs. at 100 PSI
- Maximum clamp opening: 13"
- Dolly travel: 11.5'
*Specifications subject to change without notice.